The QLD Cheers Blog is now up and running for all young Queenslanders.
We’re going to be rocking up some great educational information so that QLD’s youth are well aware of the effects of drinking alcohol and also how to go about enjoying it safely.
And as Sir Ernest Dimnet once said,
“youth have to be educated, but they have also to be left to educate themselves”
which is why we’re also here to learn about the Australian drinking culture – so join in on the discussion, and stay connected with RSS or email subscription.
So in a nutshell…
- Educating Queensland youth on the effects of alcohol consumption and the dangers of binge drinking.
What we aim to offer:
- Insightful blog posts on the consumption of alcohol.
- A community space for young people dealing with the expectations of Australian drinking culture
- Connecting our readers with various helpful resources, online and offline.
Why we are here:
- We believe that there are young Queenslanders who wish to seek out information and support regarding alcohol consumption.